Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Do you ever...

feel like you have gotten so far behind that you will never ever catch up and it's not even worth trying?

I'm telling you...since my last post, on (embarrassed, blushing face) June 5, I have taken the kids halfway to Oklahoma, gone to Honduras, received the kids back, participated in 2 weeks of VBS, enjoyed visiting with Jon's parents on and off for 2 weeks, and worked on a couple BIG projects...not to mention trying to catch up and keep up on laundry, dishes, and regular household things.

I have a daunting list of things that I need to do. I am continually going through it...trying to figure out what's urgent, and what's important, and what's both...and praying that some of the stuff on my list is neither! :)

June has been a dismal month for the blog...but I have so much to catch up on! I am hoping that I can get myself motivated and fill July up with all that's been going on!

Until then...have a great week!!

Oh. Wait. July's tomorrow. Never mind. :)

3 comments:

brooke said...

I know exactly what you mean. It's hard to get back on track when you've been out of the groove! You'll get there!

Jamey said...

Just pick a place to start. I know the overwhelming feeling, then I realize I guess I don't have to blog about everything (even though I want to for my online journal's sake.)

Whitney said...

Talk about a lot to catch up on! Until this week, I had not blogged since before Christmas. Since then, I have gone through an entire 3rd trimester of pregnancy, had a baby, enjoyed a maternity leave, gone back to work, and here we are halfway through the summer already. Oh my gosh, am I ever going to be able to catch up?!