Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The morning after...

Right before I went to bed Monday night I snapped this picture of Jordan who was sound asleep in her hammock. I had told them both that if they woke up in the middle of the night and didn't want to sleep in their hammock anymore that they should quietly just get up and get in their beds, thus not hollering and waking up Mommy or Daddy. Well, Lawson was already asleep in his bed when Jon and I came upstairs to go to bed.
I was curious how long Jordan would last, and was surprised when I woke up in the morning and realized that no one had woken me up all night. I figured J must have stayed in the hammock, since I didn't really think that she could possibly wake up in the middle of the night and not feel the need to wake everyone else up too.

I was shocked when I peeked in her room and saw this:
This morning Lawson told me that he just likes to rock and get sleepy in his hammock but then get in his bed because it's softer. Jordan has fallen asleep in the hammock twice and woken up in her bed twice. They have both taken entire naps in the hammocks, though. And their favorite thing is to sit in the hammock upright and kick off the floor and swing. They both LOVE that, because who wouldn't love to have a huge swing right in your own room? :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Those pictures are precious. And I know I would LOVE a swing in MY room!!!!