Saturday, March 19, 2011

They're lucky I didn't leave them there!!

Where??? At the zoo!! Some days these little monkeys drive me nuts, but I love them to pieces! We had a great day at the Nashville Zoo yesterday with our home school group and some of our good friends. It was a beautiful (and kind of HOT) day, and we enjoyed ourselves so much! At the end of the day the kids and I were all exhausted, but it was SO worth it!
The other kids we walked around with--my friend Amy and her 4 boys, along with Amy's sister-in-law and her 3 girls. The adults were definitely out-numbered this day!
I LOVE the flamingos!
My kiddos in front of the giraffes (wayyy back there!)

Jordan chose the carousel animal with two baby gorillas, and she was the middle baby gorilla!! Lawson had been saying all day that he wanted the giraffe, but in the end he chose the flamingo.

I was excited when a passer-by asked if we wanted a picture with the three of us in front of the sign! What a great way to end the day!