Thursday, October 22, 2009

Uh, Yes, Hi. I'll have a...


Lately we have been talking about caffeine, mostly because the kids have been trying to drink cokes that we don't usually let them get and of course they want to know why they can't have Mountain Dew or Coke at 6:30pm. So we tell them it's because of the caffeine and they can choose something that doesn't have any.

The other day I was trying to get dinner ready, but I looked over and noticed that they were playing in the floor of the dining room. I paused for a minute to listen and realized they were playing "Drive-Thru." The picture above is Lawson's turn to work in drive-thru and Jordan's turn to order, but when it was Lawson's turn to order this is what I heard...

"Uh, yes, Hi. I'll have a Mountain Dew. With Caffeine. I need
a Mountain Dew and please make sure it has plenty of caffeine."
Oh. My. Goodness.

3 comments:

brooke said...

That cracks me up!! The things they'll say.

jenna said...

Bahaha!!

Yesterday when I went through the drive thru at Chick-Fil-A, I said to the lady, "And I'd like a Diet Coke. Can I request the kind WITH caffeine?"

True story.

one BleSSed gal! said...

Love it! Isn't it hilarious to just sit back & listen to kids' conversations?