Saturday, April 4, 2009

Photo-Op


The other day I was trying to get a picture to put in my application to renew my passport. I was setting the camera on timer and smiling in front of a white door to try to get one that I thought was good enough to be the official federal representation of me for the next ten years. The kids caught on to me setting the timer, sitting back, flashing a big smile then checking to see how it came out. It became a game, because they kept trying to get in the picture too....Pretty soon we were all cracking up. Finally I got one that I thought would do, so I asked them if they wanted to get in one with me. Of course they did, so this is what we came up with....

Makes me smile...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alisha said...

What a cute picture! Oh, and by the way your dinner that you grilled makes me feel really hungry. Corey may be firing ours up tonight! (Not for the first time though, we have been known to grill in the winter if it is not freezing!)

Jamey said...

What a great picture of all of you!