Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Are we going to a hotel??

One day in October Jon and I decided to take a quick trip to Chattanooga to go to the Aquarium because Jon had a Friday off but had to work Saturday. As soon and Jordan saw me in her room packing up her blankets and pillow after naptime she yelled (in a very excited voice) "Are we going to a hotel???" She immediately ran downstairs and told Lawson we were going to a hotel. My kids LOVE going to hotels. And, well, I do too!!! I always have! Part of the fun is swimming. And when you go to a hotel somewhere in the middle of October, there just aren't many people there. And when you go to that hotel's pool, there isn't anyone else there at all! So fun!

Anxious to get to the pool...but Daddy was watching the baseball game in the background.
Swimming...they stayed in the pool almost 2 hours!
Friday morning Lawson woke up and came to our bed to watch TV.
Jordan didn't wake up as well...the late night got to her!
Petting the stingrays
We got to see one of the dive shows in the skark tank. It was pretty cool... There were 2 divers, and the sharks just kept swimming all around them. Here's a pretty good pic of 2 sharks at once.
Jordan posing...
Jordan cheesin'...

3 comments:

brooke said...

My kids love going to hotels too! I still haven't been to that Aquarium. Went to the Atlanta one a couple of years ago. So much fun!

one BleSSed gal! said...

What a fun little get-away...we LOVE Chattanooga! My kids favorite part of any trip is the hotel. I often say we could go to a hotel in town & save a whole lot of money & they would be just as happy =)

Jamey said...

What a fun trip! The kids are at a perfect age to enjoy trips like that!