Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Checking In...

Hey everyone...Late Tuesday night here, and I'm just checking in! We arrived at the beach around midnight last night, excited and exhausted all at once! This morning we officially started our vacation, and we had an AWESOME day!

The kids LOVED the beach...we played in the sand and got our feet wet in the cold water. It was pretty warm, but also pretty windy. We played and ran and dug...Jon and his dad found a couple crabs...there'll be a story about that later...stay tuned!

After lunch, the kids watched a movie, then we went out to fly kites. After dinner, we had a family birthday party for Lawson. (His birthday is Sunday.) He LOVED it!!!

After his party w/cake and icecream and his new RollerBlades, Jon took him swimming in the heated pool!

Baths, snacks, kisses and last drinks...and I think they are finally asleep...Exhausted from such a FUN family day!

I warn you...when I get home (maybe before if I have time) there WILL be pictures!!!!

I hope you all have a great week... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you guys are having such a good time! Looking forward to seeing all of the pictures!