Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Occasional...

Smoker? No

Blogger? Apparently so.

I have been busying myself with other things, it would seem, and the blog has, once again, gotten the shaft, so to speak.

So now, for such the long hiatus, you get my stream of conscious.

Let me say that I am planning a stream of blogs..but we'll see how that turns out! :)

~I am very sad that it is no longer the season that you have to rush back out to the car to get the groceries before they ruin. I could leave them out all night and they might be cooler than in my fridge for that matter.

~We had a wonderful Thansgiving with our non-blood family. There will be a post about it. Probably. If I don't get around to it, just know it was fabulous! ;)

~I was floored tonight when we were on our way home from Walmart and Lawson was singing with the songs on our CD and he almost perfectly sang the letters to

"I am a C. I am a C-H. I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N. And I have
C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-T and I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y."

He has no idea what these letters spell, but gosh-darn if he can't spell the sucker! Maybe he will follow after my own spelling-bee-heart!

~Christmas has come to our house. Let me tell you...I have never been so excited for Christmas as I am this year! I did not grow up loving Christmas. I really have never loved it, and that has been a sore spot between Jon and me. (Probably a blog about this too...) Anyways...the kids are SOOOO excited about everything Christmas, so how could I not be excited too??? We are decorated and ready...so Let it...well, no. I'm not that excited. But Santa, you're welcome to come. And if it just happened to be too warm to wear your big red jacket, well, that would be fine with me! ;)

~A very embarrassing story will be coming up. When your kids repeat what you say it is either the sweetest cutest thing you ever heard, or somehow it sounds so much harsher and inappropriate than when you said it. Anyways...embarrassing!

~I am so hungry right now!!!

~Jamey and I went shopping on Black Friday! We got some good deals, but more importantly than that, we had SO much fun! It was really the first time I've ever gone out...mostly b/c of doing the papers. It was GREAT!!

~Jon's family is having a little reunion next week, and we are going! I'm exciting about that, but I'm even MORE excited that it's at the BEACH!!! This will be the kids' first time to go. I'm sad it'll be too cool to swim, but hopefully they will get to play in the sand and we are planning on going out on Jon's aunt's boat. SO excited!!

~I guess that will be all for now.

~UPDATED~ I am coming back to say that it is now 12:11 am and I have just spent forever writing about our recent activities. Things I wanted to get down...but now I've spent half-the-night BLOGGING!!! Gracious! Well, I had to write them while I was on a 'blog-kick' or they may have never been written!! There are now plenty of posts in the 'pitching machine' and they're coming at-cha...one a day! Stay tuned...

No comments: