Friday, July 17, 2009

A day in the park

A few weeks ago the kids and I headed downtown to feed the ducks and fish some stale bread, then head over the the fountains. It was a HOT day, but we had a ton of fun!I hope the day when my kids tire of these fountains is far off! We love coming up here with a picnic lunch and spending the afternoon in the sun and water!

Jordan played her little heart out for a while, but after a couple hours she had had enough. She walked over and laid our towels out, then laid down to soak in some rays and rest. I guess she really is her mother's daughter, because I'd rather be in the sun than in the water any day! :)

1 comment:

brooke said...

That picture of Jordan cracks me up. Reminds of that day we were together. What is it with girls and laying out by the pool? I don't remember a time that Caley would have ever remembered me doing that. I guess it comes natural.