Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Time with Grandad

We spent a couple days visiting with my dad and his girlfriend...here are some of the pictures...

Grandad helping Jordan look for the fish in the pond
The week before it had even crossed our minds to come up, my dad had bought this pool at a garage sale because he thought the pump would work in his fish pond. The pump didn't work for the pond, but when we called to say we were coming up he set up the pool, and it worked GREAT! The water may as well have had ice cubes in it, but my kids swam their little hearts out in this little pool!!

Because it was so cold, they had to keep coming out to warm up (so their purple lips could turn pink again!!!) Here's my dad making a "Jordan Sandwich."

I didn't take any pictures when we went over Thursday night...but Friday night Jon took the kids back over while I went to hang out with some of my girlfriends. They went to a park and for ice cream....
I really enjoyed the time we were able to spend over at my Dad's house. We enjoyed good food, good conversation and good family time!

No comments: