Monday, July 20, 2009

Duck Girl

Back in the spring the kids and I picked up our friend Jenna and went up to Green Mountain for a picnic. I had bought some Pringles, and Jenna wasted no time in teaching my kids how you can make duck bills out of them, put them in your mouth and make annoying quacking noises. My kids LOVED this lesson! They spent the rest of lunchtime working on this new, um, skill(?)!

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago. We had given the kids some chips for a snack while we were driving somewhere. Hardly any time had passed before I started to hear a little 'quack, quack, quack.' I turned around, and sure enough...

Thanks, JennaLu! :)

1 comment:

jenna said...

Hahaha! That is PRECIOUS! I'm glad I have already begun to teach your children such important life lessons... ;)

Just not catching up on reading your blog! So many great posts! I sure love you and your family!