Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Playing with "the Baby"

For a few weeks, the kids and I had the privilege of having Jason and Sunny's youngest, Jackson, over a couple days a week. He's 2 1/2, but it took several days for me to convince them that Jackson wasn't a baby! Anyways, they all had so much fun playing together that keeping him wasn't any trouble at all. Here are a few shots of the first morning Jackson was over.

Jammin on the keyboard...

Anyone need a ride?
Ring around the Rosy

And this one cracks me up...Jordan and Jackson are apparently doing the same "move!" My kids love to listen to kids' songs and to Spanish music on my iPod...they dance and spin in the living room for hours. They love it so much that when their friends come over, they want them to get to dance too, and all the friends seem to love it just as much!

No comments: