Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring Wishes

Seems my prediction didn't come soon enough for some of you since during the cold of this recent week I've received a few "What happened to Spring?" remarks! The other day the kids and I were coloring and cutting and I decided to look on the web for a project. I found this and decided to make myself a beautiful spring bouquet, courtesy of my kids' handprints! Here's the link in case you need some spring cheer as your centerpiece too!
FYI Lawson's hands are green, orange and yellow. Jordan's are pink and purple.

5 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

So cute! You're so creative! We might have to try that one soon. Sorry I was one of the ones making the comment...I'm ready to see those bunnies. :)

Jamey said...

SOOO cute! I'm going to copy that idea!

Thomas said...

I am totally impressed! I need to do mroe fun projects like that with my kids!

brooke said...

That was me that sent the last message. Apparently THomas was logged in.

Sunny said...

Those are cute! I don't know why, but every time I load your page, it freezes up my computer! :(