Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's about that time again...

Most of you are going to think I'm insane...but I'm not. I'm just me. And every year, from October to March or April, I sleep with an electric blanket on my bed! I have since I was in high school. Maybe junior high. Really!

Especially since I get up in the middle of the night and drive around with my windows down for a couple hours...it is really starting to get cool at nights! And I come back SOOOO cold that I can't get back to sleep.

Anyways...usually, Jon fights me about it. He hates it. Luckily, we have a dual-control one, so his side can stay off. This keeps most of the heat off him...

I was SHOCKED Thursday night when offered to put it back on the bed for me! I guess coming home that morning almost frozen through reminded me how adversely I react to 'not-hot' weather!!!

Just in case you were wondering...In our house, it's officially "Electric Blanket Season"!!!! :)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Yes, I think you're crazy! The funny thing is that I'm the one who gets hot at night in our house, so most nights I just sleep with the sheet... although I do have two big dogs that wrap me up like a hot dog in a bun. They keep me pretty hot! ;-)

Bethany said...

Congrats on making it to "Electric Blanket Season." I love 'em too!